Friday, April 29, 2016

17 Dogs On Trains Who Were Just Too Cute


1. “You said the Bakerloo line wouldn’t be busy. Yousaid it’s not that bad at 6:30pm. Well, look at us now, Karen.”

Twitter: @joepublic_

2. “Wow! according to this advert I can get a great return on my investments! … What are investments?”

Coupons for your Pets: 

The latest Petsmart Grooming Coupon $10 OFF & Petsmart Coupons 2016 when shop at Petsmart.com

3. “I simply can’t bear the hubbub. Thank goodness you’re here.”


4. “I’m glad someone had the respect to give their seat up for the elderly.”


5. “I see you eyeing up the free seat I’m going for. Don’t. You. Dare.”

Twitter: @charley_francis

6. “Please, keep talking loudly to your friend. In fact, talk louder. The whole tube wants to hear your scintillating wit.”


7. “Oh yay. The train’s just stopped. It’s not like I have a dinner party to go to. My food will almost certainly be cold by the time I get there.”


8. “Just one more stop and I’ll be at the dog park to see my cousin Charlie. It’s been years!”


9. “Two more stops and I’ll be at the dog park to see my cousin Toby. It’s been years!”

Twitter: @hlp

10. “Please, let’s go to the front. I want to pretend I’m driving the tube. I brought my conductor hat and everything.”

Twitter: @davideastUK

11. “I always say I’ll bring a book and I never do. Well, thirteen more stops of doing sweet FA.”

Twitter: @MoniqueScarlet

12. “Hello. Yes, I see you opening a bag of crisps. You surely won’t be able to finish them all. Why don’t you share them…with me?”


13. “Yep, that’s right, I’m stretching so you stay out of my personal space. Get the hell away.”


14. “I hope nobody asks to take my photo for their style blog.” *ahem* “I said, ‘I HOPE NOBODY ASKS TO TAKE MY PHOTO FOR THEIR STYLE BLOG.’”

Twitter: @clairejarmo

15. “Oh gosh, the next stop is mine. That means I’ll have to mind the gap. I hate the gap. Why is the gap so much bigger than me?”

Twitter: @riah_osborne

16. “Did he just complain about a smell in the carriage? I… I hope he doesn’t mean me.”


17. “Well, evidently someone likes their music so much they want the whole carriage to hear it.”



Jasmin Nahar is a junior staff writer at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment